- Discover how leaders who are emotionally self-aware are better equipped to manage and influence others more effectively.
- Explore benchmarked emotional intelligence results to provide a comparison report that outlines the type of behaviours associated with being an emotionally intelligent leader.
- Analyse a personalised detailed report which highlights areas of potential strength and development.
- Discuss strategies to develop greater emotional resilience for asking others for feedback to gain insights into how well we recognise and respond to emotions and intelligenceEmotional Intelligence (EI) is a set of skills that help us identify and respond to emotions within ourselves and others. These skills are as important as your intellect (IQ) in determining success in work and in life. We all have interactions with other people. Your ability to understand your emotions, to be aware of them and how they impact the way you behave and relate to others, will improve your ‘people’ skills and help you ultimately be more successful.In the workplace, emotional intelligence underlies our self-awareness, empathy, leadership and resilience. In our world of ‘do more with less’, where continuous change is the norm and effective collaboration is essential, these skills are fundamental to our success. Facilitate more productive work environments, and better lead, develop and engage others.
Who it’s designed for
This 1 day is designed for individuals who have the role in leading and managing people, who want to develop a dynamic culture of best practice and create an environment of high motivation and performance.
Benefits for EQ Managers
As a participant you will:
- Successfully communicate with others
- Master tools to regulate and gain control of one’s own emotions
Help individuals to reduce their anxiety, stress, defuse conflicts and improve relationships
- EI Self-assessment and half day workshop $550.00pp including all materials
- Individual assessment $165.00
- 60-minute coaching $400.00
SAGE Thinking Contact us at info@sagethinking or
Caron Egle – 0438 255510 or Erin Riley – 0402 059 966