Making change – one conversation at a time!
– Develop a solid understanding of neuroscience and excellence.
– Learn how to optimise differences in how people think, behave and perform.
– Utilise leading – edge strategies to facilitate courageous conversations.
– Increase productivity, satisfaction and performance in the workplace.
Courageous conversations introduces the latest breakthrough knowledge from adult cognitive development, neuroscience, NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), dialogue technologies and change management to feel confident in facilitating those much needed courageous conversations.
You will learn a range of techniques to foster open and honest dialogue to facilitate rapid and lasting positive change, one conversation at a time.
Performance outcomes of this workshop:
By the end of the two days you will be able to:
- Accurately understand the cognitive stages of thinking that influence particular behaviours.
- Understand and utilise the neuroscience to shift negative behaviour through dialogue.
- Develop and maintain rapport and trust whilst accommodating differences.
- Utilise language to communicate with influence and facilitate instant change.
- Surface and dialogue “undiscussibles”.
- Manage your energy and reduce stress.
- Facilitate courageous conversations with high emotional intelligence.
To learn all of this and more -Register Now!
What people are saying:
Well presented, great subject knowledge. It had an impact on me, with surprises in answers Toni C.
This program was particularly good for examining different behaviours. I left with renewed confidence, contemporary information and valuable group interaction Bob C
I will utilise the strategies I learnt to be a better communicator with both executive staff and colleagues. Sally K.
I found the program engaging and easy to understand. In my role I need to have a lot of hard conversations. This course has helped me to find the courage to have the hard conversations. Helen P.
Places are limited to 12 participants to facilitate high interaction learning.
TO REGISTER and secure your place: