Take Your Expertise and Passion
Turn Your Knowledge Into Tangible Training Products
Make A Difference For Other People
Grow Your Business and Increase Your Influence
This includes course tuition, all materials and meals and refreshments each day.
This program will provide you with the key to unlock your innate potential to be sensational and innovative speaker and trainer. Through the application of brain based learning theory and accelerated learning technologies you will discover your hidden strengths and develop your knowledge and skills utilising a proven range of strategies to facilitate learning and build business oppurtunities.
About this Program:
The certificate IV in Training and Assessment ( TAE40110) is for people who wish to deliver training in an industry area or area of subject matter expertise, and who conduct competencybased assessment in a range of contexts. It is designed for people wanting to enhance their presentation skills and develop speaking oppurtunities.
What you can expect to gain from this program..
- Developing masterful presentation skills
- Designing and developing speaking events and training programs to WOW clients
- Designing, delivering and facilitating learning in a range of contexts including face to face and online
- Aligning organisational learning and development to the national training framework
- Designing, conducting and validating assessment.
Join Caron to learn..
- How people think and learn ( how the brain works)
- Adult learning theory and learning styles
- Designing training programs
- Instructional Design – accelerated learning technologies
- Innovation in learning including using e-learning and the internet for leverage
- Dynamic presentation skills
- Creating instant rapport and optimising language patterns and communication skills
- Accelerated information processing, learning and memory enhancement
- Dealing with training challenges
- Using training resources effectively
- Working within the National Training System and issuing nationally recognised qualifications
- Developing, planning, conducting and validating the competency of learners through assessment.
Numbers are limited to optimise the learning of each participant, so secure your spot and register for this exciting program!
For more information and to REGISTER, email firstname.lastname@example.org 0438255510 or email@example.com 0402 059966